InQbrands, Inc. is looking for an organized and creative marketing professional to help to create, manage and complete projects in collaboration with other members of the Marketing and Creative Services team. The Content Marketing Specialist will help to develop marketing materials across different channels, online and offline.
The best candidate will be a content marketer with exceptional writing, editing, creative and communication skills, able to deliver compelling and engaging marketing content.
Responsibilities will include:
- Help to create and execute the content strategy in collaboration with other team members to produce exceptional pieces such as articles, social media posts, flyers, video, emails and other deliverable to increase engagement and generate leads.
- Help to build a brand voice and positioning to set our company apart of its competitors and deliver the right message to our audience.
- Gather existing materials and bring new ideas to the table to ensure a proper messaging and communication for our company.
- Develop content reports to monitor and improve the marketing efforts.
- Assist with the organization and production of events, webinars, product reviews and promotional workshops.
- Update and maintain marketing materials as needed.
- Contribute to on-camera/voice-over and in-person presentations.
- Manage due dates and deliverable.
- Provide advice and guidance in the area of expertise.
- 1-2 years of content marketing, editorial or communications experience.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Bachelor s Degree, preferably in journalism, marketing, business or relevant field.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of marketing tactics and strategy, including Digital Marketing, SEO, e-mail marketing and web analytics.
- Detailed copywriting, proofreading and editing capabilities.
- Comfortable on camera.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of Social Media best practices and proven experience sharing content across different platforms.
- Able to manage competing priorities.
Must provide a sample of work or portfolio to be considered.
inQbrands, Inc. offers a rich benefit package after 90 days of continuous employment which includes your choice of 90 to 100% employer-paid medical plans to select from including HMO and PPO coverage. We also offer 100% employer-paid dental/vision insurance, as well as 100% employer-paid short-term and long-term life insurance. Better yet! The company contributes 3% of your salary automatically even if you do not contribute to our 401k plan. The company currently observes 9 paid holidays.