Axos: Born digital, Axos Bank has reinvented the banking model and grown to over $12 billion in assets since our founding in 2000. With a broad and ever-growing range of financial products, Axos Bank is rated among the top 5 digital banks in the country! Axos Financial is our holding company and publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AX (NYSE: AX).
We bring together human insight and digital expertise to anticipate the needs of our customers. Our team members are innovative, technologically sophisticated, and motivated to achieve.
Learn more about working here!
The Opportunity: The Social Media Specialist is responsible for spearheading all social media and supporting digital marketing initiatives for Axos and is an active member of the Corporate Communications team. This is a key role for driving engagement with and awareness of the Axos brand on social media. The Social Media Specialist will help produce monthly reports for business units that will help drive strategic insights and demonstrate a measurable ROI.
- Serve as primary manager of Axos social media accounts utilizing social media management software (Social Studio)
- In collaboration with marketing specialists, business units, and content team, design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Develop and maintain a detailed content calendar; generate, edit, publish, boost and share engaging content (e.g., original text, images, testimonials, videos, animations, and news)
- Oversee social media accounts look, feel, voice and tone to ensure brand consistency
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools; analyze data/metrics, research current benchmark trends and audience preferences, and incorporate optimization strategies with the ultimate goal of increasing traffic and engagement
- Set specific objectives, and regularly track and report social media metrics related to content performance and brand sentiment
- Communicate with followers, respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner, working with business units, call center, and compliance teams to provide accurate and up-to-date information; track/report digital reputation metrics
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness and engagement, such as promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, best practices, design tools and applications, best practices, design tools and applications
- BA/BS required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Social Media, Digital Media or related field
- 3+ years' of demonstrated digital marketing experience in a professional setting, including at least 2 years of experience with digital content creation and management of multiple social media accounts
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and creative skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research
- Customer relations and/or digital reputation management experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite, Google Analytics and social media platforms
- Demonstrated proficiency with multimedia software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, iMovie, etc. a plus
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Attention to detail
Apply directly for consideration as we are not using any outside agencies for any of our openings:
Pre-Employment Drug Test:
All offers are contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a credit check, criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening, which includes screening for marijuana. Axos Bank is a federally regulated banking institution. At the federal level, marijuana is an illegal schedule 1 drug; therefore, we will not employ any person who tests positive for marijuana, regardless of state legalization.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Axos Bank is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military and veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Functions and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.