Disguise, the leading fashion-driven Halloween Costume Company is searching for an experienced print-based Graphic Designer/Production Artist to be part of our Creative Services team working with top licensors such as Disney, Hasbro, and LEGO.This is a fast-paced production focused role. You will be working under the direction of the Art and Packaging Managers, as well as working with departments such as Marketing, Licensing, and Design. We are looking for a team player that can contribute creatively and produce high-quality accurate work.
- Create product artwork from reference and from scratch.
- Produce packaging artwork.
- Develop artwork for marketing materials.
- Photo retouching and manipulation.
- Using Excel spreadsheets and updating project information on the product database system.
- Digital illustration skills: vector and photo real.
- Understanding of 4 color process and screen printing. Pre-press experience a plus.
- Must be able to take art direction/critique.
- Ability to follow procedures and directions.
- Can handle multiple projects while working under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Produce accurate, high quality, and consistent work.
- Communicate effectively through email and in-person with team members, other departments, and outside vendors.
- Ability to think creatively to produce new and innovative concepts.
- Photography skills a plus.
- 4+ years of graphic design and or production experience.
- Expert level in Adobe CC Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (Mac OS).
- Pdf or link to an online portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred or equivalent experience.