Spectrum Reach currently seeks a dynamic Advertising Account Executive for our Ontario, CA media market.
As a Spectrum Reach Account Executive, you will partner with our local, national and/or advertising agency partners in a consultative, solutions-focused approach to drive revenues across your assigned region. You will have immediate access to innovative and industry-leading products and an expert team of support professionals who will help you find and land new business. If you have strong sales skills and the ability to actively listen to our clients, build relationships and provide expert counsel, you likely have what it takes to be successful on our team. At Spectrum Reach, we offer more than just a job, we offer a career without boundaries!
Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer. With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. As our next Advertising Account Executive, you will blaze a trail and will become an ambassador of our nearly 100+ cable TV networks, and our vast digital media offerings.
- This role is best suited for individuals who are self-motivated, passionate and driven to succeed. Your deep knowledge of how advertising works and how great local targeted advertising can grow your client’s sales and bottom line will be a key asset as you build your career with Spectrum Reach.
- Qualified applicants will have at least 2 years of proven successful sales experience.
- Ideal candidates will have 2 years’ experience in digital media, marketing, TV, radio, cable, online or print media sales with a proven track record of building lasting client relationships.
- Successful account executives are engaged prospectors who connect with clients daily and have the ability to uncover client needs and present advertising solutions that deliver results and earn repeat business.
- Prior knowledge of advertising and CRM software is preferred. (Salesforce, Strata, Scarborough, Polk, Nielsen, and etc.…)
- A Bachelor's degree, 4 + years related experience and/or equivalent training is preferred.
Driving is a requirement for this position. Applicants must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and a safe driving record.