Marketing Project Manager
Use your project management and marketing expertise to support the execution of 30+ integrated marketing campaigns. We are hiring a Project Manager who is able to utilize his/her knowledge of project management methodologies to drive marketing initiatives from requirements definition to launch. A successful candidate will work with clients to ensure deliverables fall within applicable scope and timeline, as well as help optimize the process and suggest adjustments as needed.
• Drive the completion of marketing campaign projects within the Marketing Division by managing project plans, project scope, and resource allocation.
• Use the Workfront project workflow system to maintain and track project plans for each campaign, including prioritization and delivery deadlines, and communicate any risks to the appropriate individuals and stakeholders
• Manage project kickoff meetings, requirement gathering meetings, regular status meetings, etc.
• Review analytics reports to gain awareness of asset performance
• Build and monitor reports to track through-put, velocity, bottlenecks, inefficiencies, etc.
• Continually look for ways to improve processes and use of available Marketing technology.
• Form strong working relationships within the marketing teams and across the organization to launch projects on scope and schedule.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details.
• Minimum of five years of related work experience in project management.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate efficiently, and set priorities and expectations.
• Experience supporting complex integrated marketing campaigns
• Experience using project management/workflow tools such as Workfront
• Superior attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, diplomacy, negotiating, reasoning, problem solving, and influence.
• Bachelor’s in marketing, business, or related field.
Experience working collaboratively with creative and technical teams (designers creating web, digital media, publications, environmental graphics, video, etc.)