About College Chapter Membership
Are you a student or an educator in an advertising program at your high school or college? Get in the advertising know by becoming an a member of the AAF.
You may have heard of one of the AAF's signature programs, the National Student Advertising Competition (NSAC). However, being a college chapter member also provides countless other career development opportunities, learning experiences and even some fun while connecting you to future and current advertising professionals.
- Connect to advertising professionals
- Receive career advice
- Find internships and jobs
- Develop and exercise your advertising talent
- Build and gain leadership skills.
- Be recognized for your talent and leadership skills within your chapter, across your district and nationally
- Participate in NSAC at the district level and at the AAF National Conference
- Participate in Mosaic Career Fair & Conference
- Enter the Student American Advertising Awards
- Visit advertising agencies and other related businesses
- Attend local Ad Club professional meetings
- Go to the annual Student Advertising Career Conference
- Meet people who share your passion, both on and off campus.
- Apply to win academic scholarships and grants
- Receive member discounts to services and products that help you stay current and successful in the industry
- Share ideas with other students and professionals.