Includes: Up to 2 employees ($38 for each additional).
In-kind member must be a business and includes a minimum trade worth $2,550 or more for services or goods.
As an In-kind Membership, the company would choose the allowed number of employees to be full members of the American Advertising Federation Inland Empire (AAFIE), and our national chapter. In addition, all full-time employees of the In-Kind Member will be able to attend any local chapter and national events for the member price and be able to bring guests (clients, suppliers, peers) to events at the member rate.
An In-Kind Memberships will include the following benefits:
- The opportunity to sit on the AAFIE Executive Board (1 seat) for an additional cost of $90. Board members have the opportunity of traveling to AAF National focused industry-based events a discounted rate.
- Allows two (2) members to AAF Inland Empire and American Advertising Federation.
- Chapter Discounts: Discounts on tickets to networking events, the webinars, and signature events to include the American Advertising Federation Awards
- National Discounts: Save your budget with discounts with Adweek, AdAge, Insurance, Office Depot, FedEx, Hertz, and more)
- Members Only Meetings: Access to members only meetings (6 total per year). This is a perfect opportunity to receive company updates, meet our board members, activity vote on future initiatives, and discuss hot industry topics.
- Allows for all employees of the company and their guests to attend programs and events at the member rate.
- Membership Only Newsletter: Receive our Monthly Newsletter.
- General Newsletters: Up to 2 business highlights per year in our General Monthly (public) newsletter. This goes out to over 5,000 subscribers + Partner Networks
- National Access: Access to the largest network of communications professionals in the United States.
- Additional benefits will be negotiated based on the level of in-kind value presented in proposal.
Access and Inclusion in the Local Membership Directory: (must be a member by 12/1)
Click the graphic below for more info.