Includes: Up to 2 employees ($38 for each additional).
Note: Must provide 2 volunteers per event - 6 events for the year. Volunteers will be required to attend event planning meetings.
As a Non-Profit, the organization would choose the allowed number of employees to be full members of the American Advertising Federation Inland Empire (AAFIE), and our national chapter. In addition, all full-time employees of the Member Corporation will be able to attend any local chapter and national events for the member price. Working volunteers will be provided with complimentary meals and entry as applicable to the event.
An Non-Profit Membership will include the following benefits:
- The opportunity to sit on the AAFIE Executive Board (1 seat) for an additional cost of $90. Board members have the opportunity of traveling to AAF National focused industry-based events a discounted rate.
- Allows two (2) non-profit members to AAF Inland Empire and American Advertising Federation. All guests can attend programs and events, but at the non-member rate.
- Chapter Discounts: Discounts on tickets to networking events, the webinars, and signature events to include the American Advertising Federation Awards
- National Discounts: Save your budget with discounts with Adweek, AdAge, Insurance, Office Depot, FedEx, Hertz, and more)
- Members Only Meetings: Access to members only meetings (6 total per year). This is a perfect opportunity to receive company updates, meet our board members, activity vote on future initiatives, and discuss hot industry topics.
- Jobs Board: An opportunity to submit jobs on our job board and social media channels for a discounted rate of $25
- Promotional Opportunities: Enjoy recognition on promotions for workshop, and all newsletters
- Membership Only Newsletter: Receive our Monthly Newsletter.
- General Newsletters: Up to 1 business highlight per year in our General Monthly (public) newsletter. This goes out to over 5,000 subscribers + Partner Networks
- National Access: Access to the largest network of communications professionals in the United States.
Access and Inclusion in the Local Membership Directory: (must be a member by 12/1)