The Student Advertising Career Conference is one of the AAF's student-focused initiatives that provide attendees with two-days of professional workshops, speakers and exciting sessions each Fall to help students launch a career in the industry. College students who are interested in exploring the various aspects of and roles in the advertising industry have the opportunity to learn from real-world professionals from prominent agencies and brands.
Students fuel their creativity and jumpstart their advertising career by:
- Engaging with students from across the AAF's college chapter network who are just as passionate about advertising.
- Increasing their knowledge of the industry during local agency visits and breakout sessions.
- Gaining invaluable tips on the job searching process, including portfolio reviews.
- Meeting with recruiters from top agencies during the career expo and a speed mentorship session.
- Learning from inspiring keynote speakers and leaders.
Student Advertising Career Conference
California (Toyota Sports Arena ?)
Registration opening soon.