Jumpstart your career in advertising.
The AAF has more than 200 chapters across the U.S. and 5,000+ student members and we're proud to be one of them. For student members, the AAFIE provides valuable insights into the worlds of advertising, connections and even job opportunities that will help propel your advertising career. For educators at a college or university, college chapter membership is the perfect way to make an impact on students at your school who are looking to dive into the advertising industry.
You must be a full-time student (age 18-32 years old) to qualify. A letter of recommendation will be required from a professor or dean on college letterhead.
All Student Memberships will include the following benefits:
- Allows one (1) Student membership to AAF Inland Empire and American Advertising Federation. All guests can attend programs and events, but at the non-member rate.
- Chapter Discounts: Discounts on tickets to networking events, webinars, and signature events to include the American Advertising Federation Awards
- National Discounts: Save your budget with discounts with Adweek, AdAge, Insurance, Office Depot, FedEx, Hertz, and more)
- Members Only Meetings: Access to members only meetings (6 total per year). This is a perfect opportunity to receive company updates, meet our board members, actively vote on future initiatives and discuss hot industry topics.
- Membership Only Newsletter: Receive our Monthly Newsletter. General Newsletters: Up to 1 highlight per year in our General Monthly (public) newsletter. This goes out to over 5,000 subscribers + Partner Networks
- National Access: Access to the largest network of communications professionals in the United States.