Individual Professional Membership
Note: If you are taking advantage of the 2020 Discount rate - your membership will be good for 1 employee, chapter and national discounts, membership-only events, and newsletter.
All Individual Professional Memberships will include the following benefits:
- NEW - Student Sponsorships: Now you can write off a portion of your membership dues. Your membership fee will go towards the sponsorship of 1 college student interested in becoming an AAFIE member or Award Entry Regionals (you choose). Encouraging the youth of tomorrow starts with reaching out to college partners who are trying to advance the talents and future of their students. Each year we will provide them with a one-year scholarship of membership, allowing them access to professionals within the creative and advertising industry.
- You must be a business with 1-3 Employees (Business categories: Creative, advertising and media agencies, suppliers)
- The opportunity to sit on the AAFIE Executive Board (1 seat). Board members have the opportunity of traveling to AAF National focused industry-based events a discounted rate.
- Allows two (1) member to AAF Inland Empire and American Advertising Federation.
- Chapter Discounts: Discounts on tickets to networking events, the webinars, and signature events to include the American Advertising Federation Awards
National Discounts: Save your budget with discounts with Adweek, AdAge, Insurance, Office Depot, FedEx, Hertz, and more)
- Members Only Meetings: Access to members only meetings (6 total per year). This is a perfect opportunity to receive company updates, meet our board members, actively vote on future initiatives, and discuss hot industry topics.
- Jobs Board: Up to two (2) FREE Job Postings on our chapter website ($50 each for non-members) and social media channels
- Promotional Opportunities: Enjoy recognition on promotions for a workshop, and all newsletters
Membership Only Newsletter: Receive our Monthly Newsletter.
General Newsletters: Up to 1 business highlight per year in our General Monthly (public) newsletter. This goes out to over 5,000 subscribers + Partner Networks
- National Access: Access to the largest network of communications professionals in the United States.
Access and Inclusion in the Local Membership Directory: (must be a member by 12/1)