All Corporate Memberships will include the following benefits:
You must be a full-time student (age 18-32 years old) to qualify. A letter of recommendation will be required from a professor or dean on college letterhead.
- Allows one (1) Student membership to AAF Inland Empire and American Advertising Federation. All guests can attend programs and events but at the non-member rate.
- Chapter Discounts: Discounts on tickets to networking events, webinars, and signature events to include the American Advertising Federation Awards
- National Discounts: Members of the American Advertising Federation are also eligible for discounts on products and services through an exclusive network. Click each benefit below to learn more about the discounts you receive as a member. Includes AAF Smart Brief, AdAge, API, ASPCA Health Insurance, The Award Group, Brooks Brothers, Career Center, Communo, Constant Contact, Experian, GE Appliances, Hertz, Office Depot, Lenovo, Sofi, UPS, WordStream, and more.
- Members-Only Meetings: Access to members-only meetings (6 total per year). This is a perfect opportunity to receive company updates, meet our board members, actively vote on future initiatives, and discuss hot industry topics.
- Membership Only Newsletter: Receive our Monthly Newsletter.
- General Newsletters: Up to 1 highlight per year in our General Monthly (public) newsletter. This goes out to over 5,000 subscribers + Partner Networks.