Note: If you are taking advantage of the 2020 Discount rate - your membership will be good for 1 person, chapter and national discounts, membership-only events, and newsletter only.
All Corporate Memberships will include the following benefits:
You must be a full-time student (age 18-32 years old) to qualify. A letter of recommendation will be required from a professor or dean on college letterhead.
- Allows one (1) Student membership to AAF Inland Empire and American Advertising Federation. All guests can attend programs and events but at the non-member rate.
- Chapter Discounts: Discounts on tickets to networking events, webinars, and signature events to include the American Advertising Federation Awards
- National Discounts: Save your budget with discounts with Adweek, AdAge, Insurance, Office Depot, FedEx, Hertz, and more)
- Members-Only Meetings: Access to members-only meetings (6 total per year). This is a perfect opportunity to receive company updates, meet our board members, actively vote on future initiatives, and discuss hot industry topics.
- Membership Only Newsletter: Receive our Monthly Newsletter.
- General Newsletters: Up to 1 highlight per year in our General Monthly (public) newsletter. This goes out to over 5,000 subscribers + Partner Networks
National Access: Access to the largest network of communications professionals in the United States.
Access and Inclusion in the Local Membership Directory: (must be a member by 12/1)